Firefly™ Universal Wand Flashlight Mount
The Firefly™ Universal Wand Flashlight Mount is an accessory that is perfect for pest control inspection and application. With mounting capabilities, it allows you to inspect activity and identify pests even...
The Firefly™ Universal Wand Flashlight Mount is an accessory that is perfect for pest control inspection and application. With mounting capabilities, it allows you to inspect activity and identify pests even in dim areas in your everyday jobs. You don't have to worry about holding a flashlight while treating and spraying for pests.
This mount snaps securely onto your FlowZone® spray wand. Flashlight is included with mount.
Bring Safety by Clarity to the Pest industry:
- Takes flashlight out of hands so you can steady yourself while on a ladder or any other hard to balance positions
- Places light EXACTLY where you need it EVERY TIME
- EXTRA light weight weighing 1 ounce with light/battery and mount combined
- EXPOSES Kids toys, Pet toys, and other potential pest issues that might have been overlooked saving money and time for call back service
- Wand mount stays on many sprayers to always be with you when you need it and out of the way when you do not
- Extra light if a technician misplaces his or her torch
- Saves time looking for light switches in unfamiliar places and this saves money and does not disrupt customer staff
- Places light directly where you need it EVERY time with ease as the light is in perfect line with Bait tubes or spray wands
- Makes technicians look more professional and warrants more seriousness for our industry
- Mounts several sprayers and will work with other small 1⁄2 inch diameter flashlights
This is an excellent tool , that adds a more professional look. The company sent the tool fast
Quite impressed with this little tiny flashlight attachment for my wand. I have been in pest control for around 27 years and this is a nice edition to my Arsenal. I utilize it inside houses and in commercial kitchens. For such a small light once it's on the end of my wand it Lights up exactly where my spray tip is spraying. And it is making my job easier and giving me more confidence that I'm not spraying something that I should not be spraying. Especially if I'm under cabinets or shelving.
I would recommend this to anybody in the pest control industry. There is also one that I have That is for my bait tubes.
That was purchased from here and that 1 is fantastic for baiting underneath counter tops as well as in cabinets under sinks. And around water pipes that 1 also is making my job easier.
Someone should have come out with this year's ago.